Growing up, the father of a friend of mine had some large WW2 army dolls. When we got bored we would pose them in… interesting ways. We did this week after week after week and thought nothing of it.
One night we went to pose the dolls and found that their feet had been glued to the table. Tragedy.
These pictures are all that remain of those innocent bygone days.
- ambiguouslyambiguous reblogged this from definitelynotpie
- ambiguouslyambiguous likes this
- definitelynotpie reblogged this from bradkey
- definitelynotpie likes this
- osmanthusoolong reblogged this from bradkey and added:
- explant likes this
- schreberpants likes this
- bradkey posted this